Ballards Walk and The Gore Surgeries Mission Statement
Both Ballards Walk and The Gore Surgeries are well-established GP surgeries in Basildon Essex. We are committed to providing high quality general medical care and enhanced services to our practice population. We have a close team of doctors, nurses and support staff working together to provide the best care we can in safe, evidence based, timely and convenient manner to our patients. We also work with other Practices and a variety of Health Professionals in the NHS who assist us in providing an enhanced level of care to our patients.
We Aim To:
- Provide a high standard of medical care.
- Provide patients with excellent chronic diseases management.
- Promote continuity of care so far as is possible.
- Treat all patients, carers and staff with dignity, respect and honesty.
- Understand and be committed to our patients’ needs.
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly, and accommodating.
- To be a patient centred service through shared decision making and good communication.
- Involve other professionals in the care of patients as appropriate.
- To safeguard children and adults by adopting best practice and local guidelines and pathways.
- Work with local practices where appropriate to improve the health our patients in our community.
- Engage with the Commissioning of services where appropriate.
- Encourage patients to maintain a healthy lifestyle and access screening services.
- To encourage patients to join our Patient Participation Group.
- Act with integrity and complete confidentiality.
- Ensure safe and effective services and environment.
- To maintain the motivation skills and spirit of our Practice team.
- Through monitoring and auditing, continue to improve our healthcare services
- Maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training.
- To operate in the spirit of and in accordance with the legislation of diversity and equality.
- To ensure effective and robust information governance systems.